HI-TECH SONAR FLOAT
Two or more only $89.00 each.
NGC EXCLUSIVE! The NGC® Wireless Fish Seeker™ has all the functions of our standard Fish Seeker™
...except there is no chord to raise and lower!
- A tiny float transducer (green in picture) that ties to a fishing line and searches the water from 2 to 120 feet with high - tech sonar, and a hand - held monitor.
- Display on monitor shows the size, number and depth of fish.
- Totally portable! Use from shore or boat, fresh or salt water.
- Reveals structure, depth and contour of bottom.
- The feather-light, hand-held monitor is only 4.5 inches long and 2 1/4 inches wide, comes with easy instructions and a soft, adjustable chord to hang the monitor from your neck while fishing.
- You don't have to constantly watch it. An alarm will sound when it spots fish.
- Uses two AAA batteries (not included). Has battery-save mode.